ColoradoClass A/B UST Operators
Classes Available for Colorado
Welcome to Tait’s Colorado page. This page has been created to be a resource for you. Above, you will see our product ‘bubbles’ that you can click on for more information and to order. In the column to the left, you will see recent blog entries from our Tait Environmental Updates.
Below, you will find a section called Resources. This has been created to help save you time by consolidating your search and putting frequently accessed state and other websites, as well as documents. Please let us know of other resources you would like to see and we will be happy to add them to our list.
We are glad that you made it to this page and hope you find it helpful. You can always contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- 7 C.C.R. 1101-14 Colorado Storage Tank regulations
- State UST/AST Certification Program
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Colorado Solid and Hazardous Waste Commission (SHWC)
- Monthly Visual Inspection – performed by Class A/B operator or delegated designee
- A/B Operator Designation – submit changes to State within 30 days of change on State Designation FormClass C records maintained on site
- Annual Operation Compiance Inspection Report – Class A or B operator must perform and submit to State
- Operator Training Info