MaineClass A/B UST Operators
Classes Available for Maine
Welcome to Tait’s Maine page. This page has been created to be a resource for you. Above, you will see our product ‘bubbles’ that you can click on for more information and to order. In the column to the left, you will see recent blog entries from our Tait Environmental Updates.
Below, you will find a section called Resources. This has been created to help save you time by consolidating your search and putting frequently accessed state and other websites, as well as documents. Please let us know of other resources you would like to see and we will be happy to add them to our list.
We are glad that you made it to this page and hope you find it helpful. You can always contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- Chapter 693 Maine operator training
- Maine’s UST Facility Class C Training Checklist Must Be Completed
- Maine Department of Environmental Protection Operator training online service
- Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Maine DEP hazardous waste
- Maine DEP Underground storage tanks
- Class C Operator Training Record – document annual training on this form
- Weekly Facility Walk-Through Inspection
- Class C Operator Training Checklist
- Signage Requirements for Unmanned, Self-Service, Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities – post signage that includes contact information and meets 16-219 CMR 34(2)
- Operator Training Info