MinnesotaClass A/B UST Operators
Classes Available for Minnesota
Welcome to Tait’s Minnesota page. This page has been created to be a resource for you. Above, you will see our product ‘bubbles’ that you can click on for more information and to order. In the column to the left, you will see recent blog entries from our Tait Environmental Updates.
Below, you will find a section called Resources. This has been created to help save you time by consolidating your search and putting frequently accessed state and other websites, as well as documents. Please let us know of other resources you would like to see and we will be happy to add them to our list.
We are glad that you made it to this page and hope you find it helpful. You can always contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- Minnesota Administrative Rules (7150.0211) Operator Requirements
- Minnesota Class C Operator Training Checklist
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency Exam – operator is responsible if out of compliance: must attend a MPCA-approved
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Monthly Inspection Checklist – to be performed weekly by Class B Operator for unattended card-lock facilities
- Class C Operator Training Checklist – can use to fullfill Class C training requirements.
- Operator Training Info