New HampshireClass A/B UST Operators
New Hampshire Description
Welcome to Tait’s New Hampshire page. This page has been created to be a resource for you. Above, you will see our product ‘bubbles’ that you can click on for more information and to order. In the column to the left, you will see recent blog entries from our Tait Environmental Updates.
Below, you will find a section called Resources. This has been created to help save you time by consolidating your search and putting frequently accessed state and other websites, as well as documents. Please let us know of other resources you would like to see and we will be happy to add them to our list.
We are glad that you made it to this page and hope you find it helpful. You can always contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- House Bill 1294 requirements for training operators of underground petroleum storage facilities
- State UST/AST exams
- New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- New Hampshire DES Underground Storage Tank Program
- Monthly Visual Inspection Form – conduct and complete under the direction of Class B Operator
- List of Class C Operators – post on site
- Operator Response Guidelines – post on site
- Operator Training Info