New MexicoClass A/B UST Operators
New Mexico Description
Welcome to Tait’s New Mexico page. This page has been created to be a resource for you. Above, you will see our product ‘bubbles’ that you can click on for more information and to order. In the column to the left, you will see recent blog entries from our Tait Environmental Updates.
Below, you will find a section called Resources. This has been created to help save you time by consolidating your search and putting frequently accessed state and other websites, as well as documents. Please let us know of other resources you would like to see and we will be happy to add them to our list.
We are glad that you made it to this page and hope you find it helpful. You can always contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- Title 20, Chapter 5, Part 18.- Environmental protection petroleum storage tanks operator training
- New Mexico Environment Department
- New Mexico Environment Department hazardous waste bureau
- New Mexico Environment Department storage tank
- O&M Plan – required for all regulated tank facilities (18.104.22.168 NMAC)
- UST Inspection – performed by Class A or B operator monthly
- AST Inspection – performed by Class A or B operator monthly
- Operator Training Info