Rhode IslandClass A/B UST Operators
Rhode Island Description
Welcome to Tait’s Rhode Island page. This page has been created to be a resource for you. Above, you will see our product ‘bubbles’ that you can click on for more information and to order. In the column to the left, you will see recent blog entries from our Tait Environmental Updates.
Below, you will find a section called Resources. This has been created to help save you time by consolidating your search and putting frequently accessed state and other websites, as well as documents. Please let us know of other resources you would like to see and we will be happy to add them to our list.
We are glad that you made it to this page and hope you find it helpful. You can always contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- April, 2011 rules and regulations for underground storage facilities
- State UST/AST exams
- Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Rhode Island DEM hazardous waste
- Rhode Island underground storage tank program
- Monthly Inspection Checklist – the Class A or B operator must conduct and complete form at least once a month
- Certified UST Facility Operators Registration Form – complete and submit to the State initially and if changes occur
- Request for Operation of Unmanned Facility – submit request form and receive RI DEM approval
- Operator Training Info