TennesseeClass A/B UST Operators
Welcome to Tait’s Tennessee page. This page has been created to be a resource for you. Above, you will see our product ‘bubbles’ that you can click on for more information and to order. In the column to the left, you will see recent blog entries from our Tait Environmental Updates.
Below, you will find a section called Resources. This has been created to help save you time by consolidating your search and putting frequently accessed state and other websites, as well as documents. Please let us know of other resources you would like to see and we will be happy to add them to our list.
We are glad that you made it to this page and hope you find it helpful. You can always contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- State UST/AST exams
- State UST operator training instructions
- Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation
- Tennessee DEC hazardous waste management division
- Tennessee DEC Underground storage tank division
- Operational Compliance Assistance – prior to UST operator rules, the State required monthly spill bucket and quarterly dispenser inspections and logs be completed
- UST Operator Training Help – tank owners must register Class A or B operators for each facility on this State training program
- UST Operator Training Info