UtahClass A/B UST Operators
Classes Available for Utah
Welcome to Tait’s Utah page. This page has been created to be a resource for you. Above, you will see our product ‘bubbles’ that you can click on for more information and to order. In the column to the left, you will see recent blog entries from our Tait Environmental Updates.
Below, you will find a section called Resources. This has been created to help save you time by consolidating your search and putting frequently accessed state and other websites, as well as documents. Please let us know of other resources you would like to see and we will be happy to add them to our list.
We are glad that you made it to this page and hope you find it helpful. You can always contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- Utah UST requirements – to meet the Operator Training requirement (42 USC Section 6991i) each UST facility shall, by January 1, 2012, have UST facility operators that are trained and registered according to the requirements of this section
- State UST/AST exams
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Utah DEQ hazardous waste
- Utah DEQ Underground Storage Tank Branch
- UST Operator Inspection Form – Class B operator must ensure that on-site UST operator inspections are conducted
- UST Operator Training Registration Form – UST Owner must provide documentation identifying the Class A, B, and C operators for the facility within 30 days of assuming responsibility
- UST Operator Training Info