CaliforniaClass A/B UST Operators
Classes Available for California
Welcome to TAIT’s California page. TAIT’s largest two offices are located in Anaheim and Santa Ana, California. This page has been created to be a resource for you. Above, you will see our product ‘bubbles’ that you can click on for more information and to order. At the bottom, you will see recent blog entries relating to the State of California from our blog Tait Environmental Updates .
Below, you will find a section called Resources. This has been created to help save you time by consolidating your search and putting frequently accessed state and other websites, as well as documents. Please let us know of other resources you would like to see and we will be happy to add them to our list.
We are glad that you made it to this page and hope you find it helpful. You can always contact us for more information. We are happy to help.
- UST Program Information
- State Water Resources: Control Board May 8, 2004 changes to UST regulations
- ICC certified California UST System Operator
- California Environmental Protection Agency
- Cal/EPA Hazardous waste
- UST Inspection Checklist – Designated Operator must perform monthly
- DO Owner Statement– Owner must submit within 30 days of a new DO designation
- Additional UST requirements
- Designated Operator Training Page